We provide Insurance Appraisal Services throughout South Carolina (SC), including the following counties and cities:
If you need insurance claims help for property damage in SC (South Carolina) that is a result of fire; water, flood, wind, hail, snow, hurricane, or tornado feel free to visit our services page for a list and description of how we can assist you.
Independent Insurance Appraisers SC - County:
Independent Insurance Appraisers SC - City:
Five Forks, SC
Forest Acres, SC
Fort Mill, SC
Fountain Inn, SC
Garden City, SC
Goose Creek, SC
Hilton Head Island, SC
Homeland Park, SC
Lake City, SC
Laurel Bay, SC
Little River, SC
Mount Pleasant, SC
Myrtle Beach, SC
North Augusta, SC
North Charleston, SC
North Myrtle Beach, SC
Oak Grove, SC
Red Bank, SC
Red Hill, SC
| Rock Hill, SC
Sans Souci, SC
Seven Oaks, SC
St. Andrews, SC
Wade Hampton, SC
West Columbia, SC
Insurance Appraisal Services Is What We Do!
Insurance Claims Group, Inc. exceeds in their knowledge of the insurance appraisal process in South Carolina (SC), are experts in insurance appraisal services, and is available to represent the facts of the loss on your behalf. To execute the job as an Independent Insurance Appraiser in SC properly, not only should one be educated in the appraisal process, but one should also be qualified to review the differences between the two parties. Our extensive experience with construction, building repairs, and building materials used in South Carolina (SC), and insurance appraisal services qualifies us as a choice above all. We have extensive knowledge of Xactimate and MSB IntegriClaim. We are capable of reading and understanding the unit costs these estimating software's provide and work with the Appraisal Panel to determine a realistic amount of loss for all South Carolina (SC) insurance claims.
Insurance Appraisal Services We Provide!
Step one of our insurance appraisal services is to obtain as much documentation that is available on the claim being disputed. We will collect a copy of the insurance companies estimate, the policyholder's estimate, as well as any other documentation that is available. We will vigorously review and inspect each estimate line-by-line for discrepancies.
The insurance appraisal services process will continue with a complete and thorough inspection of the property that has been damaged. This thorough inspection will be conducted, room by room, and piece by piece (or any remaining parts). We will conduct this inspection with the two different estimates that are being disputed. With these estimates in-hand during our inspection we can determine if one estimate has missed items to be addressed and/or if the other is excessive.
Our insurance appraisal services inspection will include 50 to 300 photos (depending on the size of the loss and extent of damage). These photos will prove and support our findings. The photos will be taken in a manner that supports our position of whether items can be saved or will require replacement. The photos will also show cause and affect damages. Yes, the bricks on the exterior of a home or building may not appear damaged. However, if the sheathing/plywood behind the brick is smoked and damp - the bricks will require removal to access other repairs.
Some rooms or even an entire building may be damaged beyond recognition. In these cases our insurance appraisal service will include an interview process with the owners of the property to confirm room layouts, types of wall and floor finishes, electrical items, cabinetry, and more. This type of questions and answer session will paint a clear picture of the TRUE value of the damages. The proper value of the claim depends on it's accuracy.
All the data collected from our insurance appraisal services will then be programmed into the Xactimate estimating software. Xactimate configures and displays the data in the exact format that the insurance companies require. Line by line, piece by piece, the exact square feet of drywall, paint, wallpaper, carpet, etc., will be calculated for a real and accurate cost to settle the claim. In fact, Xactimate is used by more than 70% of insurance companies.
Any items that are in question will be reviewed by our group of engineers, building inspectors, or contractors as additional documentation to support the true repairs. Foundations, brick, support beans, electrical may require removal and may not meet current building codes. These professionals can advise on ways to keep these types of materials or why they will require replacement.
After all this has been completed we will meet with the other parties appraiser and discuss each others findings. In some cases an agreement cannot be reached between the two appraisers. In the event this happens, the two appraisers will submit their differences to the Insurance Appraisal Umpire. (For more information about the appraisal umpire and what their job is in the process, visit here.)
Hire ICG, Inc. As Your Independent Appraiser In SC
Please call (919-669-9111) or Email Us to discuss your insurance appraisal services needs. If we agree to be your insurance claim appraiser you must formally advise the other party (insurance company or policyholder) that we will be acting in your behalf. To appoint us as your appraiser we'd like to make this process as easy as possible; below are copies of two letters depending on your current situation. Choose the letter that is correct for your current situation.
Please Note: The letters are for homeowners, contractors, PA's or attorneys; as insurance companies already know the process of how to invoke the appraisal clause.
- Option ONE: If your insurance company has sent you a letter invoking appraisal and you need to reply to the letter naming your own insurance claim appraiser - then you need to download and open our Insurance Appraisal Clause Reply Letter. This document will advise the insurance company that you accept their intent to invoke the appraisal clause. The letter has been pre-written to name Joe Brennan of Insurance Claims Group, Inc. as your insurance appraiser. Open the document and fill in your personal information. Once the form is complete it should be sent to the insurance company via certified mail!
- Option TWO: If you disagree with your insurance companies analysis of your claim and you wish to invoke the insurance appraisal clause yourself - then you need a letter advising the insurance company that you wish to forward your claims dispute to the appraisal process. Download our Insurance Appraisal Services Letter to notify your insurance company of your intent to invoke appraisal. This document will advise the insurance company that you wish to execute the appraisal clause in your policy. The letter has been pre-written to name Joe Brennan as your insurance appraisal services appraiser. Open the document and fill in your personal information. Once the form is complete it should be sent to the insurance company via certified mail!
- If you need assistance with either letter; another option is to request that we fill in all the appropriate information for you. We will create the letter and email you a copy. You will then be able to print the letter and send an original copy to the insurance company via certified mail! Please call (919) 669-9111 or email us to request assistance.
Contact Us For Interview!
Is Joe Brennan and the Insurance Claims Group team the right fit for your SC insurance appraisal services needs? How do you know unless you ask? Please feel free to contact me by email to set up a date and time to to discuss your Insurance Appraisal needs. Or, call me directly at (919) 669-9111. I will be happy to assist you in any way I can.
The Insurance Claims Group, Inc. can answer insurance claim related
questions and provide advice and assistance for insurance
claim damages that are a result of fire, smoke, wind, water,
flood damage, hail, theft, hurricane, and even denied claims. The following
is a list of professional services we provide:
Umpire: In the event that a policyholder or the insurance company invoke the appraisal clause the two independent appraisers must choose an umpire. Most policies require that the two appraisers must select and agree upon an Appraisal Umpire within 15 days of the two appraisers being named. The chosen Appraisal Umpire must be an impartial, unbiased, and disinterested party in the outcome of the appraisal award. Our extensive experience with building repairs and the insurance appraisal process qualifies us as a choice above all to act as an Insurance Appraisal Umpire to resolve insurance claim disputes. [More..]
- Independent Appraiser
for Insurance Appraisal Clause: The Appraisal Clause can be invoked by either the insurance company or policyholder. The Appraisal Process is to resolve disputes only. To resolve such disputes, each party must choose an independent appraiser. An independent appraiser is an individual that is hired to resolve insurance claim disputes. Insurance Claims Group, Inc. exceeds in their knowledge of the appraisal process and is available to represent the facts of the loss on your behalf. [More...]
- Insurance Claim Estimate: We provide inspection and complete insurance claim damage estimates for policyholders of homes and businesses, insurance attorneys, repair contractors, and insurance companies. [More...]
Appraisal & Estimating Assistance: In some cases contractors, attorneys, or appraisers may need assistance in preparing a defense for their claim. They may have questions or need advise on some parts of the estimate or damage. We provide consulting and evaluation assistance for any part of a claim you may require answers for. If we can't answer your questions we can refer you to someone who can. [More...]
Consultation: Many times policyholders and contractors are unsure if damages are covered, if there are coverage limits, or find themselves overwhelmed with the complexity of the insurance claim process. In some cases the insurance companies may use industry terms or insurance lingo that can be confusing. We provide information on the insurance claims process, policy interpretation, estimates and estimating, as well as the insurance appraisal process, and umpire services. Educate yourself and understand how to obtain the correct settlement for your home and business insurance claims. [More...]
- Insurance Replacement Cost Valuation: Is your home properly insured? Do you have enough coverage to replace your home or building after a loss. Finding out that you are under insured after a large fire, flood, or hurricane can be devastating. We will provide an inspection of your home or building, take photographs, and provide a fully detailed replacement cost estimate. You can then make an educated decision on how much coverage you need for your property. Not too little, and not too much. [More...]
provide Independent Insurance Appraisal Services in South Carolina (SC), as well as 30+ other states throughout the US. Visit our service area map. Please feel free to gather
information from our services and articles, or jump right in with any questions you may
have by submitting on the questions page. We are here
to help in any way we can.